tel. (415) 440-1124, (888) 466-8242
Journey Route | Deck Plan
Das Unterdeck besteht aus dem Restaurant mit 120 Gast-Kapazitat und der Wascherei
Deck (2) ist das Hauptdeck, das aus dem Loby-Bereich und der Lounge-Bar mit 111 Gast-Kapazitat
und modernesten Dekorationen, aus einer Diskotheke und 4 Junior Suites besteht.
Deck (3) besteht aus einer Bar, einem Basar und 29 Junior Suites.
Deck (4) besteht aus 17 Junior Suites, 2 Royal Suites, 2 Prasidialsuites, voll ausgerustetem
Gesundheitsklub ( Saunaraum, Massageraum, Dampfraum, Sportplatz)
Dec (5) ist das 750 m grobe Sonnendeck , das aus einem Swimming Pool mit Liegesofas
und aus einem offenen Restaurant mit 140 Gast-Kapazitat besteht . Dazwischen liegt die Sonnenbar.
Journey Route | Deck Plan
440-1124, (888) 466-8242
The Physically Challenged Passengers in Egypt
Egypt presents challenges to the traveler in a wheelchair, but we are determined to make it possible for everyone to enjoy Egypt's wonders.
Here's what the wheelchair traveler may expect:
1. Airport arrival in Cairo may not be as smooth as at some more handicapped-ready airports, but it presents no big problems.
2. A number of five-star hotels in Cairo are well prepared to accommodate visitors in wheelchairs.
3. Most museums are not well prepared to receive wheelchair travelers, so their visits may be limited to certain exhibits, for example, those on the ground floor.
4. Some outdoor sights, such as the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and some temples along the Nile, are more or less readily accessible. Your Egyptian guides will display ingenuity in overcoming small barriers to access so that you can enjoy these wonders. It may be necessary in some places for the traveler to be carried by guides up or down steps or steep ramps to allow wheelchair access.
5. Unfortunately, some sights are inaccessible to wheelchairs, such as most of the tombs in the Valley of the Kings (including that of Tutankhamon).
6. At Luxor a suitable ramp connects the Nile cruise boat dock to street level. There are a few small steps which can be negotiated by wheelchair with the crew's help (our crew members are always available to help). At Aswan there is no ramp, but rather two flights of 20 steps each. Travelers will need to be carried between street and boat levels by our crew.
7. The gangway of some of the Nile cruise vessel is wide enough to accommodate wheelchairs, but the angle of ascent may be steep and the guest may have to be carried aboard. Onboard, most of the ship do not have an elevator, but wheelchair travelers can be accommodated in a wheelchair-friendly cabin on the same deck as the reception and dining rooms.
e.mail | Home | Sailing Boat on the Nile : The Royal Cleopatra
Nile Cruises | Turkey | Private Mediterranean Cruise | Greece | Crete Honeymoon Hotels | Diving
Suggested Readings | Istanbul Hotels | General Info | Terms | Egyptian Hotels | Israel Palestine
Egypt and India Tours | How to Book | Morocco and North Africa Tours
e.mail | Mediterranean Tour | Movenpick Nile Cruises | Morocco in one week from Malaga Spain
Desert Sahara Images